Brand Intro: BYBI stands for “By Beauty Insiders”. Founded by Elsie & Dominika in 2017, they are beauty bloggers (Cleanbeautyinsiders.com*), trained formulators, authors, and skincare experts who create products based on what they want.
They want clean and efficacious products, designed to optimise your skin’s health while not costing the earth.
What Skincare products made? Skin Oils, Balms, Serums, Cleansers, Scrubs, Mists & Lip Balm.
- BYBI’s values itself on sustainable, renewable and ethically produced ingredients. Some ingredients, like Blueberries and strawberries are upcycled from the juicing industry.
- Products made in the UK and no ingredients are air freighted, they all come by sea.
- Ingredients such as Shea butter are ethically sourced & fairtrade.
- All ingredients are certified vegan and leaping bunny.
- All 100% Natural.
- No ingredients are labelled as organic but this is possible due to the brands aim to keep their products affordable to all.
- Recycled & Recyclable glass
- Bioplastic made from Sugarcane. Compostable in Industrial Facilities & Recyclable.
- Paper/Cardboard made from Grass pulp, which is faster growing than wood. Paper made from Grass pulp uses less energy & water and produces less emissions. Recyclable.
- Circular recycling – Return your “Booster” packaging and it can be reused.
- In all BYBI’s whole range is 97% Recyclable. The only thing not recyclable is the Mega Mist Pump.
Awards and accreditations – Certified Vegan & Leaping Bunny.
Customer Reviews: See Brand website here*
What I like: The ethical policies on ingredients, sourcing, shipping, making and packaging.I like the look of the packaging it is bright and fun without being in your face. The packaging is quality and feels and looks more expensive than what it is.
The product, Mega Mist, that I have tried so far was really good and a repeat buy. Looking forward to trying more.
What I did not like: I would have liked the choice of products with organic ingredients. I would have liked a choice of a refillable spray for the Mega Mist with a cap instead of the spray top.
My hero products: Mega Mist! The only one I have tried so far, but a repeat buy!
Where to buy?
With thanks to images from BYBI @Cleanbeauty
Text in Italics shows affiliate links, which means you will not be charged any extra if you purchase a product through this link but we may earn a small commission. This helps keep adverts off this site (As I find them very annoying!)
If the text has an *, it is a link but an unaffiliated one.